Wednesday, November 23, 2005

November 23, 2005

Last night I put my ice cream back in the fridge instead of the freezer. It’s the second time I’ve done it. I actually had a little coffee ice cream mixed with a little vanilla. I put the coffee in the freezer and the vanilla in the fridge. It made for a lovely mess to clean up this morning. The girl is finding out about it as she reads the remark today. How fun.

I am considering proposing soon.

Who was the only President to also service as Chief Justice? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Kingda Ka at Six Flags Great America in New Jersey.

Have a fantastic Wednesday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?