Tuesday, November 22, 2005

November 22, 2005

I’m on two a day workouts now. An hour in the morning on the elliptical while I answer your emails and a de-stresser. We call that a de-stresser. I’m trying to get in shape for when we get so busy for Christmas that I can’t work out at all and all two a days might as well have never happened because you can workout everyday for a year and then take two weeks off and when you get back at it, it’s like you’ve never ever worked out in your entire life. Thanks for hearing me out.

Today’s question comes from Lisa…..What roller coaster holds the current records for being both the tallest and the fastest (128 mph) in the world? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was China.

Have the best Tuesday in the history of Tuesdays.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?