Monday, November 21, 2005

November 21, 2005

The Moosejaw Holiday party was last night. Here are some highlights….

Will brought his own pool cue.

A lot of Def Leopard.

Everyone who has worked for three years got an Arcteryx Gamma SV Vest. They got me a large and I need a medium.

I spilled my beer on someone who came in from one of our Chicago shops. She had never met anyone in Michigan before the party. I felt terrible but had to let it go.

I was the worst pool player. Didn’t win a game and didn’t even look good losing.

Indy and Jen were voted tallest best dancers. Right out of Dance Fever.

Jager bombs.

According to Amnesty International what country executes more people than any other? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

Have an okay Monday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?