Sunday, November 20, 2005

November 20, 2005

Couldn’t have been a better Friday night and Saturday until Michigan lost. Very tough loss.

And I want the rest of you cowboys to know something, there's a new sheriff in town. And his name is Reggie Hammond. So Y'all be cool. Right on.
-Reggie Hammond, 48 Hours

'Cause I'm a karate man, see! And a karate man bruises on the inside! They don't show their weakness.
-Billy Ray Valentine, Trading Places

So, I gotta go to Tibet, because I'm the Chosen One. Why can't anybody choose me to go to the Bahamas?
-Chandler Jarrell, The Golden Child

What movie stars one of the characters from Titanic with one of the characters from Bring It On with one of the characters from The Truman Show with one of the characters from The Lord of the Rings? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Michigan.

Have an amazing Sunday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?