Saturday, November 19, 2005

November 19, 2005

I worked at the Ann Arbor shop yesterday afternoon and evening and met nine friends from school in Ann Arbor last night. I would say it was the thirty-second best night of my life

Can’t wait for the game today. Please look for me on TV. The last time Michigan and Ohio State played in Ann Arbor the attendance was 112,118. I’m sure you’ll spot me easily today.

ssb

Michigan and Ohio State first played in 1897. The final score was 34-0. Who won? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

I’m at the game so today is an auto-reply day. Sorry for always ruining everything.

Yesterday’s answer was Venus.

Have a great Saturday and Go Blue.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?