Friday, November 18, 2005

November 18, 2005

Thanks everyone for ordering some of the new JK stuff. I’m not sure why I’m so hell-bent on telling everyone about the shirts. It’s either because I think they’re the best shirts ever or so I could say hell-bent.

The following little vignette is from someone who works at Moosejaw who is at a wedding right now. He didn’t mean for his email to end up here. Oh well.

…..I tried to get out of it but I find myself in a bed and breakfast in North Carolina. There is a lovely hotel down the road but they insisted that we all stay at this B&B. Maybe it will be better when my friends get here but I just went to use the community bathroom and no less than three people asked how my day was. When I gave one word answers I think they were appalled. There is a coffee serving in an hour. My room is locked and if they try to get me out I am going to pretend to be deathly ill. Never let me stay in a B&B again.

Could Marissa be any dumber?

Game day tomorrow.

Another fun planet question….what planet’s surface reaches the hottest temperature? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was earth.

Have the best Friday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?