Wednesday, November 16, 2005

November 16, 2005

Three days until Michigan-Ohio State. In addition to Michigan beating Ohio State we also need Michigan State to beat Penn St. I think it’s going to happen. No really, I do.

Some notes about the game….

It’s supposed to be freezing on Saturday. I will be dressed as warmly as anyone climbing Everest.

I’m meeting ten friends from college in Ann Arbor Friday night. We’re all staying in one hotel room. It won’t be fun at all. If you’re at Rick’s Friday night I’ll be the one playing pool or standing in a corner with a blue Moosejaw hat on. If you see me please avoid me.

Those are all my notes. ssb

Apparently there was a typo on the remark yesterday. I did it on purpose to make everything a little more interesting. What’s the most common element in the universe? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com. How fun!

Yesterday’s answer was the Czech Republic.

Have an amazing Wednesday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?