Tuesday, November 15, 2005

November 15, 2005

Will you please tell your friends to buy some stuff today? Here’s how I’m thinking that it will be worthwhile….

After a friend places an order over $20 shoot me an email with his/her order number and email address and I’ll add 250 Moosejaw Reward points for you and 250 Moosejaw points for your friend.

Some other notes…

I suppose if you place an order yourself today I’ll give you all 500 Moosejaw points.

It doesn’t have to be a friend. Please feel free to tell an enemy.

This is for today only so please don’t email about it in a week. Sorry for being so mean about it.

Four days until Michigan-Ohio State.

According to my people what country consumes the most beer per capita? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was the avocado.

Have an okay Tuesday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?