Monday, November 14, 2005

November 14, 2005

We spent the entire day yesterday at work talking about a Moosejaw dance. More specifically, we talked about a Snowball. We set up a full fake dance based on a couple here who are already B and G starting the snowball and then we determined who would be choosing who for the rest of the Snowball. I am looking at being chosen about twelfth. I was considering doing some lobbying to be chosen as high as fourth but then I realized that I’d have to dance the whole time. Now, I’m considering doing everything possible to make people not like me so that I’m never chosen. I like the word twelfth.

According to my people what’s the most nutritive fruit? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Nutritive. Twelfth.

Yesterday’s answer was the Royal Tennenbaums.

Have the best Monday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?