Sunday, November 13, 2005

November 13, 2005

Just for fun I bet a five team parlay yesterday. Four of the five games were money line games. The payout was bet $10 to win $1,800 worth of fun. It hit on four of the five games. I happened to have lost the fourth game and not the fifth so it wasn’t the most fun I’ve had in my life but it was close. I was also not watching any of it on TV so I ended up emailing a friend who also made the same bet for fun on my blackberry all day which annoyed everyone around me. If you have no idea what this means just let it go. I don’t want my gambling habits to rub off on anyone. I just do it for fun but most people don’t have my kind of restraint.

What movie starred one the of the main characters from Old School with one of the main characters from Prizzi’s Honor with one of the main characters from Lethal Weapon with one of the main characters from Stripes? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com. This happens to be one of my favorite all time movies.

Yesterday’s answer was Yes, I did go to the game.

Have the best Sunday of your life.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?