Thursday, November 10, 2005

November 10, 2005

Best day of my life yesterday. Shift F3 makes everything all caps. Thanks everyone for chiming in. It’s the first time I’ve ever learned anything.

I had to call the Moosejaw internet attorney yesterday to find out if we could set up betting lines at Moosejaw.com and give customers deals on gear for winning their bets. We can’t do it. The only good part of the entire interaction with the attorney was that Moosejaw has apparently spent tons of money researching whether or not we could use a Hasselhoff picture in our catalog. We couldn’t do that either. ssb.

I worked in the Ann Arbor shop for a bit yesterday. I was named fourth best-looking in the staff shop mock elections. What’s mock about a mock election? If you’re anywhere near Ann Arbor please swing by and also tell forty-two friends about the new shop.

Yesterday I showered in the morning before work and then again after I ran in the evening. Did I wash my hair after the morning shower only, after the evening shower or after both showers? This is very important. Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Disney World Tokyo.

Have a decent Thursday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments:
Love the blog... it looks just like the one Joe and I have. Nice choice on the template. BTW - Just wanted to let you know the daily madess has steadily improved over the past 6 weeks. I was worried you were slipping, but you're back, I guess you were never gone...you get the idea
 
Beau - who is this 'Joe'???
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?