Tuesday, November 01, 2005

November 1, 2005

Welcome to November. I had an outstanding Halloween. I went to a soiree at the girl’s sisters with lots of cute screaming babies. I got yelled at for forgetting to bring extra chairs for dinner. No beer was served. Then, I came home and gave out candy. I felt so bad for the kids that were trick or treating by themselves that I ate seven thousand candy corns and skipped dinner. I just bet for fun and I bet all my fun on the Ravens moneyline last night and lost. I have never hated myself more. I can’t stand that I said welcome to November too.

Today’s question is compliments of Little Scout whose section on the site got taken down because of that other thing. Who would win in a fight…..Julia Roberts and Nicholas Cage against The Olsen Twins and John Cusak? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was your hands.

Have the greatest Tuesday in history.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?