Sunday, October 09, 2005

October 9, 2005

I had to sit at the main table facing everyone at the wedding last night. If you are a regular you won’t need me to explain how I felt about it. If you’re not a regular picture how an insecure monkey feels like when he’s first thrown into the cage at the zoo and has seven hundred strangers looking at him.

I should have gone in. I'm such a chicken. I should have kissed her. I should go knock on her door and just kiss her. It would be romantic. It would be something we'd tell our kids about someday. I'm going to do that right now. [drives away]
-Charlie Kaufman, Adaptation

What movie starred one of the main character’s of fast Times at Ridgemont High with one of the main characters of Bull Durham with one of the main characters from The Sting? Please email your answer to me at http://www.moosejaw.info/MJEmail.aspx?to=Trapper.

I am going out of town just for the day today so it is another dreaded auto-reply Sunday. I wouldn’t blame you for ever emailing me again but I’ll try to come up with an interesting auto-reply in case you’re bored today.

Yesterday’s answer was Gotcha!

Have an amazing Sunday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?