Friday, October 07, 2005

October 7, 2005

Do you know that 99% of the world’s blinds don’t work? Either the blinds don’t go up and down properly or the blinds don’t turn properly. I am trying to start an association to deal with this issue. If you’re interested in finding out more please go to www.rockettyroo47.gov. I made all that up but the part about most blinds not working has got to be true and we really shouldn’t accept it anymore.

I’m still wearing my watch that has not worked in at least three months. I doubt I’ll ever get it fixed which means that deep down I think I want to be decked in jewels. So, I am currently looking for a medallion, bracelet, pin, locket and broach.

I did end up getting my haircut. The lady who sits next to me said it looks like I’m wearing a wig. A nice wig though.

Thanks for coming out today.

The insider cover of what Kurt Vonnegut book gives the alternate title “The Children’s Crusade….A Duty Dance with Death.” Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was St. Augustine, Florida.

Have a decent Friday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?