Thursday, October 06, 2005

October 6, 2005

The saga continues…..I had a meeting with four girls at Moosejaw to determine whether it looks like I’m losing my hair or not and every one of them said that it does not look like I’m losing my hair. So, I didn’t get my hair cut yesterday and I’m extremely confused whether or not to get my hair cut today or not. There is a good chance this is the girl’s first step toward breaking up with me. It is only a matter of time anyway.

According to my people what was the first permanent European colony in North America? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was the Acura Integra.

Have the best Thursday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?