Wednesday, October 05, 2005

October 5, 2005

Disaster…….the girl told me that my hair is too long and that I look like I’m losing my hair because of it. This could be a major problem. I’m getting a hair cut immediately.

On a lighter note, do they have playdough for adults? It’s the best toy ever. It’s not really a toy but you know what I mean. Actually, please ignore this part of the remark.

I want to be a blackjack dealer when I grow up. That’s all.

Six of the top ten most stolen cars in the US in 2004 were the same car made in different years. What’s the car? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com

Yesterday’s answer was Joseph-Nicéphore Niepce.

Have the greatest Wednesday of all times.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?