Tuesday, October 04, 2005

October 4, 2005

When the following happened I thought it would end up being the best remark ever. It isn’t but it’s worth telling anyway…..

Last night, the girl’s entire family had dinner at the girl’s parent’s house. I was being helpful in the kitchen after dinner so that I didn’t have to talk. I went to take the garbage out and as I was on the way to the garage the handle of the garbage bag came loose, the garbage fell out of my hands and the garbage bag rolled down the stairs to the basement spilling garbage along the way. I yelled ‘No!!’ as if I was watching someone kidnap my mom or something like that. I cleaned everything up and got the garbage out and, aside from the girl, no one in the family knew about incident until now.

Phew.

According to my people who took the first photograph? Please email your answer to me at
Trapper@moosejaw.com

Yesterday’s answer was Mexico City.

Have an okay Tuesday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?