Sunday, October 30, 2005

October 30, 2005

The girl’s grandma’s party last night was lovely. Picture everyone being made to wear a little Halloween mask and Halloween teeth as grandma walked in the house. I had to wear a cat mask with little whiskers. I asked to trade for Lone Ranger but no one would do it. I spent most of my time trying to determine the best way to explain the setting on the daily remark. I’m not doing a particularly good job but it was priceless. I just heard someone say priceless on TV.

I also learned the following this morning:

Complement (with an E) is a noun or verb that means something that completes or makes up a whole: "The red sweater is a perfect complement to the outfit." Compliment (with an I) is a noun or verb that means an expression of praise or admiration: "I received compliments about my new outfit."

That’s all.

What movie starred one of the main characters from Princess Bride with one of the main characters of the Matrix with one of the main characters from Eddie and the Cruisers? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Benjamin Franklin.

Have an amazing Sunday.

Go Lions.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?