Monday, October 03, 2005

October 3, 2005

Some updates from my Sunday with the girl’s family…

The girl and the uncle beat me and the cousin in the first annual tennis match on Sunday. I was not good. I am so bad that I am just as good lefty as I am righty. It was only my sixth time playing in my life. I will be great by next week’s rematch should the cousin and uncle feel like flying back to Michigan to play.

I was very good with the babies. I kept calling them all Sidney Moncrief. I told a few parents their kid looked exactly like Fabio.

I gave two kids ice cream sandwiches before lunch.

I played football with a bunch of seven year olds. They were terrible.

Another family dinner tonight.

Stupid cat? How can you say that? That cat's been like a brother to you. And we're supposed to just let him wander the streets without food, water or toilet?
-Jack Byrnes

This city is the highest above sea level to ever host the Summer Olympics. Please email the city to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com

Yesterday’s answer was the Persian.

Have an amazing Monday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?