Friday, October 28, 2005

October 28, 2005

Today is the Two-Year Anniversary of the Daily Remark. Thanks for all the anniversary presents. The following is a copy and paste of my first remark and question ever:

I bought a sweatsuit and I like it so much that I have spent most my time trying to convince the buyers here at Moosejaw that we need to carry a full line. I had no idea I could look so good in satin. I started my day today with an ice-cream sandwich. I think the cereal people must be keeping the ice-cream sandwich contingent down because I can see no better way to start the day. Please email your congressperson as soon as possible so that we can put an end to the madness. Definitely my first time writing 'congressperson.'

More importantly, please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com if you know the name of Charles Darwin's boat. Just to note, I am talking about the Charles Darwin who wrote Origin of Species and not the Charles Darwin who built the best fort ever behind the Clifford's house after the great snowstorm of 1999.

Yesterday’s answer was three and a half hours.

Have an outstanding Friday.


Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?