Thursday, October 27, 2005

October 27, 2005

After work yesterday I played cards for about an hour. I won. Then, I went for a trail run, picked up dinner, had some ice-cream and came home. When I got home the little stack of bills I had won playing cards was gone. Nowhere in the house, the car, all pockets checked, etc. I was sick. I was certain it was stolen but how could it have possibly been stolen. I was determined to find it. I retraced my steps called everywhere possible and no luck. To make a long story shorter, I remembered that when I got ice-cream I had thrown a bunch of crap from my car away. So, I drove back to the ice cream shop, lifted the top off the garbage, sifted through the mess and, guess what…..the cash was there. I voted myself the dumbest, smartest, luckiest and the person with the most garbage all over his hands.

According to the girl’s sister how long did her baby cry on the four hour plane ride from Phoenix to Detroit yesterday? Four hours, three and a half hours, one hour or the baby was perfect the entire flight. Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was President Ford and I may have asked that one before.

Have the best Thursday of your life.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?