Tuesday, October 25, 2005

October 25, 2005

Here’s a nice play for today:

Fade into dinner on the couch while watching TV….

The Girl: There’s an Urban Outfitters coming to the mall.
Me: That’s nice.
The Girl: Are you worried?
Me: No, why?
The Girl: Because I like it there.
Me: You should pretend you hate it there.
The Girl: That’s dumb.


I went for my first trail run in ages yesterday. I saw a rabbit and got scared. I’m never leaving the house again.

I had my first Blue Moon beer last night. Very good.

Everyone please welcome Ruthanne to the daily remark.

According to the magazine The Girl was reading what is the best dress to flatter your figure if you have a short waist? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Martha Washington.

Have the best Tuesday in history.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?