Monday, October 24, 2005

October 24, 2005

I got an ice cream cone after dinner last night at some random place. Here’s a play about what happened.

Fade into me at the ice cream place:

Me:Can I get vanilla in a sugar cone.
Ice cream lady: Here you go. It’s a little soft so eat it fast.
Me: And, you just put your hand in the ice cream.
Ice cream lady: I have to get some change.

Fade out as I grab my ice cream cone that has a nice hand print in it.


Please note, the next time someone at Moosejaw tells me they don’t like the way his or her pack fits I’m saying I need to go to the bank. I feel like I’ve missed out on an entirely new way to communicate my whole life.

Who was the only woman to ever appear on US paper currency? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Nebraska.

Have the best Monday of your life.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?