Sunday, October 23, 2005

October 21, 2005

What’s the point of the apostrophe? Please don’t answer that but think about it.

It’s my two year daily remark anniversary a week from today. I’m sure you’re quite excited about it. Next week will be a celebration for everyone. Please get me a good present. Not great but good and don’t bother spending any money or time on a card.

According to my people what animal in Africa kills more humans than any other? Please email your answer o me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was gold. Gold was introduced in 1949. Copper was introduced in 1958.

Have a great Friday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?