Sunday, October 02, 2005

October 2, 2005

Great game yesterday.

The girl’s entire family is in from out of town this weekend.

Some highlights….a little kid walked into the girl’s parent’s living room and started punching me and then she started crying. It made for a very comfortable start.

Last night at dinner a lady said something like the following to me “You put so much gel in your hair.” I happened to have had nothing in my hair but it was soaking wet. I told her she was wearing too much make up. Really I didn’t.

An aunt asked me what I was doing when she saw me on my blackberry after dinner. I told her I was checking scores. I don’t think my answer went over well. If everyone had been checking scores on their blackberry I would have had nothing to worry about.

I am playing tennis with the girl and some cousins today. I have only played about five times in my life but I guaranteed a win. More to come tomorrow. I’m sure you can’t wait.

The best news of all…because I have seventeen events throughout the day and won’t be around, today is an auto-reply Sunday.

According to my people what’s the most popular breed of cat in the US? I’m not sure if this means most popular as in what kind of cat most people own or what kind of cat wins prom queen but I’m going with the question anyway. If you want the answer or want to see the auto-reply please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments:
Trapper rules the world!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?