Wednesday, October 19, 2005

October 19, 2005

I’m not sure if this story will make sense and I’m sure Speedo will think its boring so if you’re busy just skip right to the question…..

I ordered a medium vanilla cone at Dairy Queen after dinner last night. The DQ fellow made a large by accident and asked me if I wanted it. Of course, I took the large and decided it was too much so at the first light I took some bites off the cone and spit it out the window. Then at the second light I decided it was still too much ice cream so I started spitting more DQ out the window. Then, while stopped at the second light the person driving behind me got out of his car and started walking toward our car. I thought he was going to be some sort of Save the Dairy Queen fellow or the neighbor who hates me and kill me but it turns out that he thought I was throwing up white stuff at two consecutive lights and he wanted to make sure I was okay. Everyone hates me. That’s all.

Note from a friendly Daily Remarker named Lauren…….i am so sick of hearing about us presidents.. and stupid people that climb mount everest

Who was the most recent NBA basketball player to win the MVP twice? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Washington and Madison.

Have the best Wednesday of all times.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?