Sunday, October 16, 2005

October 16, 2005

At 5:30 this morning we got a knock on the door at home. Some fellow was outside our front door telling me that our sprinkler was broken and was sprouting water. Even though I wanted to open the door and go crazy for waking us up to give us this information I was positive that he was a lunatic so I kept the door shut, said thanks and he went away. The moral of the story, of course, is to always wear a sleeveless tee shirt in the morning so anyone telling you about your broken sprinkler at 5:30am gets scared of the muscles and runs away. Thanks for hearing me out.

Who was the first US President who was under fifty years old when he was inaugurated? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterdays answer was the Bristlecone Pines.

Have the best Sunday of your entire life.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?