Saturday, October 15, 2005

October 15, 2005

I received the following email this past Monday…..

I shared a moosejaw moment yesterday when traveling back from Fort Myers, FL airport. I had on a zip hoodie and another group had hats. They recognized the logo and shouted across the terminal! We cheered and went on our way. Had to share, in case the other person shares too!
-Katie

The person in the hat was me. I had to describe my entire outfit before Katie believed the person she saw was me. Anyway, I’m on another quick trip today so if you see anyone in a blue Moosejaw hat please assume it’s me and yell either “I want to french kiss you” or “go Moosejaw.” If for some reason this really turns into something I’ll definitely send you a free Moosejaw hoody. I hope this makes a little bit of sense.

Because I’m gone today it is a dreaded auto-reply day.

According to the unofficial Plant Hall of Fame what are the oldest trees? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com if you want to see the auto-reply. Please email a friend if you prefer some banter.

Yesterday’s answer was basalt.

Have the best Saturday in history.

Go Blue.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?