Friday, October 14, 2005

October 14, 2005

The girl and I share one credit card. We had a random charge on the card. The girl called the credit card company to dispute the charge and, to make a long story short, it turns out that I made a couple charges to fill up my online betting account with the card. Ooops.

Just joking. I only bet for fun.

ssb

According to my people more of the ocean floor is composed of this rock than any other. Please email what that rock is to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Junko Tabei.

Have an amazing Friday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments:
I think Trapper is the cheekiest.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?