Tuesday, October 11, 2005

October 11, 2005

Have you used the highlighter option in Outlook? Please don’t answer that. I was not a big highlighter when I had to read books in high school or college – what’s the point? When I have a kid I’ll recommend to never double check your work. You either know it or you don’t. I feel the same way about relationships. If you even have a mini-break up she doesn’t like you enough so just let it go. Also, I don’t believe in a relationship unless the girl has total control – it’s not natural. Back to the highlighter – I just found it and I cannot stop using it. Also, at the wedding I was at this past weekend there was a fellow who looked exactly like Richard Dreyfus. I watched him and talked about him the entire time. I couldn’t stop. ssb

According to my people what is the easternmost US state? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Reservoir Dogs.

Have an outstanding Tuesday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?