Monday, October 10, 2005

October 10, 2005

I referred to Homer’s Odyssey in my auto-reply yesterday. Here’s a little play about what happened when I read the Odyssey in high school. Please note the names have been changed to protect someone only because I’ve always wanted to write that.

Fade into my ninth grade english class...
Student – Mr. Davis, why would Odysseus leave Penelope? What’s the significance?
Mr. Davis – Class…. it’s only a book. Don’t worry about it.
Fade out….

This is my last tough, movie, six degrees of separation type question…….

What movie starred one of the main character’s of Footloose with one of the main character’s of Fargo with a primary character in Pulp Fiction with a less than primary character in the Point of No Return? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was the Hudsucker Proxy.

Have the best Monday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?